Nigerian communications commission recruitment (NCC) 2022/2023 recruitment job portal via www.ncc.gov.ng:
As The Nigerian communications commission is about recruiting, members of the public who are interested are advised to patiently wait for the form as it will be out soon. The recruitment is going to be nationwide.
Nigerian communications commission recruitment (NCC) Recruitment Form 2022/2023
The recruitment form will be available online at their portal via www.ncc.gov.ng and it is totally free, so everyone should be properly informed to avoid being scammed. All applicants are advised to read and fill in the form properly to meet the required position they are applying for.
- CAC Recruitment
- WHO Recruitment
- NIFOR Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- ARCN Recruitment
- DCSL Recruitment
Nigerian communications commission recruitment (NCC) Recruitment Requirements 2022/2023
It is mandatory that all applicants who will partake in this recruitment exercise know what is required of them and I will advise interested persons to carefully take note of the above-listed requirements;
- The applicant must be a Nigerian
- Applicant must be 20 years of age and above but under the age of 35
- A minimum of 5 O’ Level Credit Passes is a must and this includes English and Mathematics with a maximum of two sittings.
- B.Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Good communication skill is a must
- Youth Service Corps (NYSC), or certificate of discharge is a must
- All applicants must have recent passports
- All certificates needed for the application must be obtained by all applicants
- Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Drivers License, or Voters Card is a must for all applicants
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
Nigerian communications commission recruitment (NCC) Recruitment Application 2022/2023 Procedure
Follow the outlined steps below to apply and properly submit your application through their website via www.ncc.gov.ng. Submit your application using the following procedure and steps.
- Visit www.ncc.gov.ng with any web browser
- Have an account created with an active email of your choice
- Verify your account via an email confirmation with the email you use during account opening
- Supply the needed information as stated on the application form
- Upload credentials and all documents required
- Successfully submit your application
Stay informed of current recruitment opportunities by subscribing to our notification via our portal www.meticksy.com.