National agricultural extension and research liaison services (NAERLS) 2022/2023 recruitment job portal via www.naerls.gov.ng:
Are you aspiring to work in the National agricultural extension and research liaison services (NAERLS) or do you have anyone interested? If yes, this post will help you know the way forward on how to apply. Please do share this post with anyone interested as it will be of help to them in finding suitable employment.
The National agricultural extension and research liaison services (NAERLS) is about recruiting, members of the public who are interested are advised to patiently wait for the recruitment as it will be ongoing soon. The recruitment is going to be nationwide.
National agricultural extension and research liaison services (NAERLS) Recruitment Form 2022/2023
The recruitment form will be available online at their portal via www.naerls.gov.ng and it is totally free, so everyone should be properly informed to avoid being scammed. All applicants are advised to read and fill in the form properly to meet the required position they are applying for.
- NOTAP Recruitment
- FRC Recruitment
- NLNG Recruitment
- NDIC Recruitment
- FHI 360 Recruitment
- FCC Recruitment
- ICRC Recruitment
National agricultural extension and research liaison services (NAERLS) Recruitment Requirements 2022/2023
It is mandatory that all applicants who will partake in this recruitment exercise know what is required of them and I will advise interested persons to carefully take note of the above-listed requirements;
- The applicant must be a Nigerian
- Applicant must be 20 years of age and above but under the age of 35
- A minimum of 5 O’ Level Credit Passes is a must and this includes English and Mathematics with a maximum of two sittings.
- B.Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Good communication skill is a must
- Youth Service Corps (NYSC), or certificate of discharge is a must
- All applicants must have recent passports
- All certificates needed for the application must be obtained by all applicants
- Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Drivers License, or Voters Card is a must for all applicants
The following listed states are accepted for the application on its ongoing recruitment exercise;
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
National agricultural extension and research liaison services (NAERLS) Recruitment Application 2022/2023 Procedure
Follow the outlined steps below to apply and properly submit your application through their website via www.naerls.gov.ng. Submit your application using the following procedure and steps.
- Visit www.naerls.gov.ng with any web browser
- Have an account created with an active email of your choice
- Verify your account via an email confirmation with the email you use during account opening
- Supply the needed information as stated on the application form
- Upload credentials and all documents required
- Successfully submit your application
Stay informed of current recruitment opportunities via our portal via www.meticksy.com by subscribing to our notification.