Lagos state primary health care board (PHCB) 2022/2023 recruitment job portal via jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng:
Are you aspiring to work in Lagos state primary health care board (PHCB) or do you have anyone interested? If yes, this post will help you know the way forward on how to apply. Please do share this post with anyone interested as it will be of help to them in finding suitable employment.
The Lagos state primary health care board (PHCB) is about to recruit qualified health personnel into the system. Members of the public who are interested and eligible are advised to patiently wait for the recruitment as it will be ongoing soon. The recruitment will be mainly for its citizens and this exercise will help reduce the unemployment rate in the state.
Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Recruitment Form 2022/2023
The recruitment form will be available online at their portal via jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng and it is totally free, so everyone should be properly informed to avoid being scammed. All applicants are advised to read and fill in the form properly to meet the required position they are applying for.
- NOTAP Recruitment
- FRC Recruitment
- NLNG Recruitment
- NDIC Recruitment
- FHI 360 Recruitment
- NAERLS Recruitment
- FCC Recruitment
- ICRC Recruitment
Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Recruitment Requirements 2022/2023
It is mandatory that all applicants who will partake in this recruitment exercise know what is required of them and I will advise interested persons to carefully take note of the above-listed requirements;
- The applicant must be from Lagos
- Applicant must be 20 years of age and above but under the age of 35
- A minimum of 5 O’ Level Credit Passes is a must and this includes English and Mathematics with a maximum of two sittings.
- B.Sc, M.Ed, M.A, or M.Sc Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Good communication skill is a must
- Youth Service Corps (NYSC), or certificate of discharge is a plus
- All applicants must have recent passports
- All certificates needed for the application must be obtained by all applicants
- Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Drivers License, or Voters Card is a must for all applicants
Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Subject Areas Needed
Applicants who are willing and are qualified will be applying in the following listed areas;
- Medical Laboratory Scientist, GL10
- Community Health Officer
- Health Education Officer, GL08
- Medical Officer – GL. 12
- Nursing Officer – GL09
- Staff Nurse / Midwife – GL08
- Staff Midwife – GL07
- Community Health Extension Worker Cadre, GL07
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Laboratory Technician, GL07
- Higher Environmental Health Officer, GL09
- Environmental Health Officer, GL08
- Professional Diploma / Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Holder
Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Recruitment Application 2022/2023 Procedure
Follow the outlined steps below to apply and properly submit your application through their website via jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng. Submit your application using the following procedure and steps.
- Visit jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng with any web browser
- Have an account created with an active email of your choice
- Verify your account via an email confirmation with the email you use during account opening
- Select your desired position
- Choose your subject of choice
- Supply the needed information as stated on the application form
- Upload credentials and all documents required
- Successfully submit your application
- Print confirmation slip.
Please do leave questions below if you have any regarding this recruitment and we will respond. Stay informed of current recruitment opportunities via our portal via www.meticksy.com by subscribing to our notification.