Kaduna State Government Recruitment 2022/2023 job portal is now ongoing for all applicants who are interested in their website via www.kadunastate.gov.ng:
Are you aspiring to work for the Kaduna State Government or do you have anyone interested? If yes, this post will help you know the way forward on how to apply. Please do share this post with anyone interested as it will be of help to them in finding suitable employment.
Kaduna State Government is about recruiting qualified candidates for various positions in the state ministry, members of the public who are interested are advised to apply. The recruitment is going to be nationwide.
Kaduna State Government Recruitment Requirements 2022/2023
It is mandatory that all applicants who will partake in this recruitment exercise know what is required of them and I will advise interested persons to carefully take note of the above-listed requirements;
- The applicant must be a Nigerian and from Kaduna State
- Applicant must be 20 years of age and above but under the age of 38
- A minimum of 5 O’ Level Credit Passes is a must and this includes English and Mathematics with a maximum of two sittings.
- B.Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Good communication skill is a must
- Youth Service Corps (NYSC), or certificate of discharge is a must
- All applicants must have recent passports
- All certificates needed for the application, including a certificate of fitness, must be obtained by all applicants
- Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Drivers License, or Voters Card is a must for all applicants
Kaduna State Government Recruitment Form 2022/2023
The recruitment form will be available online at their portal via www.kadunastate.gov.ng and it is totally free, so everyone should be properly informed to avoid being scammed. All applicants are advised to read and fill in the form properly to meet the required position they are applying for.
- Jigawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Gombe State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Ekiti State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Kano State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Kaduna State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Public Complaints Commission Recruitment
The following listed Local Government Areas are accepted for the application in this ongoing recruitment exercise;
1. Birnin Gwari 2. Jaba, Nigeria 3. Kaduna South 4. Kauru 5. Sabon Gari, Kaduna 6. Chikun 7. Jema’a 8. Kaduna State 9. Kubau 10. Sanga, Nigeria 11. Giwa 12. Kabala West 13. Kagarko 14. Kudan, Nigeria 15. Soba, Nigeria 16. Igabi 17. Kachia 18. Kajuru 19. Lere, Kaduna State 20. Zangon Kataf 21. Ikara 22. Kaduna North 23. Kaura, Nigeria 24. Makarfi 25. Zaria
Kaduna State Government Recruitment Application 2022/2023 Procedure
Follow the outlined steps below to apply and properly submit your application through their website www.kadunastate.gov.ng. Submit your application using the following procedure and steps.
- Visit www.kadunastate.gov.ng with any web browser
- Have an account created with an active email of your choice
- Verify your account via an email confirmation with the email you use during account opening
- Supply the needed information as stated on the application form
- Upload credentials and all documents required
- Successfully submit your application
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS.
Stay informed of current recruitment opportunities via our portal www.meticksy.com by subscribing to our notification.