2022/2023 FMST recruitment activity will be ongoing. This calls for all interested individual who meets their requirements to apply for this recruitment opportunity as this exercise will help reduce the rate of unemployment in Nigeria.
Please if you are interested in this job opportunity, kindly read through this post as it will help you know the requirements, available vacancies, qualifications, and how to apply for the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Recruitment application 2022.
FMST Recruitment Form 2022/2023
As the Federal ministry of science and technology is about recruiting, members of the public who are interested are advised to patiently wait for the form as it will be out soon. The recruitment is going to be nationwide.
The recruitment form is available online at their portal via www.scienceandtech.gov.ng and it is totally free, so everyone should be properly informed to avoid being scammed.
- NJC Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- WHO Recruitment
- NIFOR Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- ARCN Recruitment
- DCSL Recruitment
FMST Recruitment Requirements 2022/2023
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Voters Card or
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB with English and Mathematics inclusive.
- Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good and well-grounded communication and writing skills
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
How to Apply for FMST Recruitment 2022/2023
Follow the outline steps below to apply and properly submit your application through their website via www.scienceandtech.gov.ng. Submit your application using the following procedure and steps.
- Visit www.sienceandtech.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the online application form
- Upload credentials
More information regarding the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology recruitment exercise will be updated, so please kindly follow up.