Borno State Teachers 2022/2023 recruitment job portal via www.bornostate.gov.ng:
Are you aspiring to work as a secondary school teacher or do you have anyone interested? If yes, this post will help you know the way forward on how to apply. Please do share this post with anyone interested as it will be of help to them in finding suitable employment.
The Borno State Secondary Education Board is about to recruit at least 1000 new teachers into the system. Members of the public who are interested and eligible are advised to patiently wait for the recruitment as it will be ongoing soon. The recruitment will be mainly for its citizens and this exercise will help reduce the unemployment rate in the state.
Borno State Secondary School Board Recruitment Form 2022/2023
The recruitment form will be available online at their portal via www.bornostate.gov.ng and it is totally free, so everyone should be properly informed to avoid being scammed. All applicants are advised to read and fill in the form properly to meet the required position they are applying for.
- Kogi SUBEB Recruitment
- Bauchi SUBEB Recruitment
- Edo STSC Recruitment
- Bauchi State Government Recruitment
- Ekiti State TESCOM Recruitment
- Niger SUBEB Recruitment
Borno State Secondary School Board Recruitment Requirements 2022/2023
It is mandatory that all applicants who will partake in this recruitment exercise know what is required of them and I will advise interested persons to carefully take note of the above-listed requirements;
- The applicant must be from Borno State
- Applicant must be 20 years of age and above but under the age of 35
- A minimum of 5 O’ Level Credit Passes is a must and this includes English and Mathematics with a maximum of two sittings.
- B.Sc, B.Ed, B.A, B.Tech, M.Ed, M.A, or M.Sc Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Good communication skill is a must
- Youth Service Corps (NYSC), or certificate of discharge is a plus
- All applicants must have recent passports
- All certificates needed for the application must be obtained by all applicants
- Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Drivers License, or Voters Card is a must for all applicants
Borno State Secondary School Board Subject Areas Needed
Applicants who are willing to tutor in the following listed subjects are asked to apply:
- Further Mathematics
- English Language/Literature in English
- Computer Science
- Fine/Creative Arts
- Home Economics
- Financial Accounting
- Integrated Science
- Introductory Technology
- Christian Religious Knowledge
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Agricultural Science
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Social Studies
Borno State Secondary School Board Recruitment Application 2022/2023 Procedure
Follow the outlined steps below to apply and properly submit your application through their website via www.bornostate.gov.ng. Submit your application using the following procedure and steps.
- Visit www.bornostate.gov.ng with any web browser
- Have an account created with an active email of your choice
- Verify your account via an email confirmation with the email you use during account opening
- Supply the needed information as stated on the application form
- Upload credentials and all documents required
- Successfully submit your application
Please do leave questions below if you have any regarding this recruitment and we will respond. Stay informed of current recruitment opportunities via our portal via www.meticksy.com by subscribing to our notification.